7.23.2008

dream attack, part 2

So on the way home from work this afternoon, I decided to do a little record shopping...

...OK, so I totally went to track down a used copy of Technotronic's "Pump Up The Jam - The Album" after the whole Binghamton incident...

...But anyways, especially after the dream I had I figured today was as good as any to go track a copy down. No, I didn't run into Fred Schneider [though how fucking cool would that have been], but I did run into my friend Steve whom I used to live with many years ago and haven't seen since I kinda abruptly moved out on him back in the Spring of 2004. Whoops.

Obviously, the dream was a sign. He's in town from NYC for a few days because his mother - who is awesome and was my date to see "Velvet Goldmine" back in the day because Steve didn't want to go see it a second time and she did - had surgery on her shoulder and he came back to help her out - and we're having dinner tomorrow before he flies back home on Saturday. The end.

No comments: