3.28.2008

fucking Action, part two

Alright, apparently bitching about things on the internet DOES fix things.

Today, the first order finally showed. Minus three things from the new release list that had sold out - to be fair, they were promos, but considering how I placed my order within an hour of the list going up I'm not entirely sure how that always happens to me - but it's here. So, does anyone know where I can get one of those Whip CD promos with the live version of 'Divebomb'?

I also got a response about the second order and it's finally shipping today. Not sure what the hold up was, but looking at what my card was charged there's no way everything is in it. Wish I knew what it was so I could start tracking them down, but I'm not gonna push my luck. I'm guessing I'm going to need to search for a Whip 'Trash' 12" soon though.

Still haven't quite forgiven them, but they've redeemed themselves a bit.

update: I just approximated what the total for the order should be, and it appears to be possible that everything was included. So why did it take so long? Hrm.

Oh, and the Bimbo Jones remix of Alphabeat's 'Fascination' is fucking ridiculous and was totally worth the wait. Not that I should've had to wait so long, but there you go. Something positive came out of it.

No comments: