5.21.2008

the drums, the drums, the drums, the drums

Apparently the Ting Tings' 'That's Not My Name' went in to the UK charts at #1 last week, and "We Started Nothing" is poised to do the same in the album charts this week. Who knew?

As I said back in March madness, I fucking LOVE "Great DJ" - if you haven't already, go to the iTunes store right now and download the EP - with amazing Calvin Harris remix - right now. It's like $2, and while I'm generally very anti-paying for downloads, this one is totally worth it. That's ok, I'll wait.

..
..
..

Alright, back? So then, "We Started Nothing" also comes out digitally [eh] and on vinyl [whee!] in the US this week - you can bet my copy is already on the way to my house via Insound with free 'Great DJ' 7", hopefully it comes tomorrow - and on June 2nd on CD in the States. Even without having heard the whole thing, I can pretty much guarantee you need this record.

No comments: