8.16.2008

he's not your boyfriend, he's mine

So I've been on the fence about Alphabeat - it took me a while to get into it, but 'Fascination' grew on me. Follow up single '10,000 Nights of Thunder' was more of the same, but it kind of bored me.

Third single 'Boyfriend', however, is brilliant. That amazing pop single they seemed capable of making but hadn't quite found yet.



Even better is the Alex Metric remix.


It's quite Daft Punk, isn't it?

Of course, they're not putting out a proper remix single release - only a 2-tracker with a cover of 'Black and Gold'. The remixes are only available digitally in the UK, or if you go promo hunting...which I am more than happy to do, of course.


1 comment:

Daft Monk said...

I hadn't really understood what the fuss was about Alphabeat but this is a really good song. Thasnks for sharing.