12.28.2008

thank goodness for small favors

I just wanted to take a moment to say how thankful I am that those stupid slidy case thingys that made a brief appearance in the early 00's as a "neat" alternative to your slimline single case - I first came across them with Suede's 'Positivity' DVD single, and later again during the singles campaign for the first Kasabian record - have seemingly disappeared. A fine idea, sure, but horrible execution that generally ended with the slipcase being too tight around the [incredibly cheap] plastic disc holder, that usually ended up with at least minor damage to the sleeve/case/etc. [My 'LSF' single case is now entirely unuseable. :(] So hooray!

I also wanted to take a moment to reflect on what a piece of shit "A New Morning" is. CHRIST it's bad, isn't it?


'Positivity', in case you've forgotten :



I mean, really. Even the artwork was shockingly horrible.

No comments: